About Applied Spectroscopy Practica
Applied Spectroscopy – Practica is a new peer-reviewed journal to address the needs of those who:
- Work in ‘applied’ as opposed to ‘research’ areas
- Are extending existing techniques to new systems, including process applications
- Want to learn about data processing and workup methods
- May be specialists in other analytical chemistry disciplines, but not spectroscopy
- Are developing instruments and applications for ‘routine’ use by non-specialists – in the field, in the home, etc.
- Are industrial spectroscopists, and those just starting out in the discipline